Hierros y Metales Córdoba, S.A.
Quality and environment policy
HYMCOR is dedicated to the storage and recovery of metals. In the development of this activity the management of the Organization emphasizes the following principles of action:
· Responsibility of all the technicians and employees Of HYMCOR with respect to the “management of the environmental quality” of the activities and operations that they carry out, directed by the objective to satisfy our clients and to protect our environment.
· To promote the rational use of energy resources.
· Ongoing updating of human resources training to ensure that members of the organization are aware of the importance of their operations and the consequences of defective workmanship in the quality of the product.
· Improvement continues through the maintenance of an economic and efficient management system that prevents environmental pollution.
· Commitment to comply with all the requirements that affect the product, our customers and the environmental regulation
· Control of operations that can generate significant environmental impacts from both own personnel and subcontractors.
· Fulfillment of the conditions of the product delivered to the client, both in the quality of the same one, in the date and form of delivery, and treatment adequate and satisfactory with the client.
The management and the rest of the organization assume the commitment to work within this philosophy of satisfying the customer and environmental respect, seeking the efficiency, efficiency and continuous improvement within the company.